OB737 CT Operated Meter in IP66 Steel Enclosure.
OB737CT series is a Polyphase Smart Energy Meter packed with all the features & functionality to cover the most demanding of projects.
Fully MID Approved Annex B & D - suitable for renewable FIT/ROC export energy, industrial/commercial billing etc.
Three phase direct 100A metering - 7 DIN modules, Standard DIN rail Format (DIN43880)
High Accuracy - IEC62053-21/22 Class 1.0,0.5S
● Import & Export active energy
● Import & Export reactive energy
● Instant Volt, Amp, Power factor, Frequency, Active power, Reactive power & Apparent power
Industrial control & AMR compatible
● Isolated pulse output and IR (DIN43864)
● RS485 communication port, Modbus Protocol
Large clear backlit display
Owen Brothers Retrofit CT Metering Kits are designed for existing installations where complete disconnection of conductors is not possible, they allow safe, certified and simple installations.
All products allow for data collection and include pulsed output & Modbus as standard with GSM/GPRS & Ethernet TCP/IP Options.
Identify waste and potential energy saving opportunities.
• Integrating our optional Automatic Meter Reading system helps achieve the Carbon Trust Standard and Carbon Reduction Commitment. An element under the tax efficient enhanced capital allowance scheme.
• Can be used in any commercial or industrial application.
• Retrofit metering kits are designed to measure the energy consumed by a complete installation or part of it. For example main incoming supply, manufacturing or offices.
• It is possible to measure voltage, current, frequency, active and reactive power, power factors, maximum demand.
• Complying with BSEN62053-21/22 Class 1.0, 0.5S.
• Multi Tariff - 4 TOU Rates can be set
• M.I.D Approved 0120/SGS0130 Annex B & D (Offgem)
• Split core Current Transformers 100:5A up to 4000:5A ratios are available preventing cable re-routing or cable breaks for simple retrofit installations.
• Supplied pre-wired with cable entry glands & convenient knockouts.
• Connections are simple and clearly labelled.
• Built in phase rotation, wrong phase sequence alarm.
• Ingress Protection - Minimum IP66
• Includes CT Test Terminal Block IEEE C57.13
A high quality mild steel terminal enclosure, ideal for industrial installations:
Width: 200 mm
Length: 200 mm
Height: 80 mm
Modular steel enclosed metering system, Connect multiple modular enclosures together to form larger panels which can be installed on trunking, distribution board etc.Benefits and Main Features•MID Certified Annex B & D•IEC62053-21/22 Class 1.0,0.5S•Bi-directional active energy measuring,4-quadrant reactive measuring for latest 12 months•Records MD and its occurent time for latest 12 months•Instant Volt, Amp, Power factor, Frequency, Active power, Reactive power, Apparent power•CT Operated metering, 100A Direct connected version is available•Clock time verification function•Isolate pulse output (DIN43864)•LCD display, 6 integer 2 decimal, meter display when power fails•Large clear backlight display•Optional single-phase model•RS485 communication port, modbus protocol•IR port•Memory back-up (EEprom)
Modbus ID = 1
Parity = NONE (Works with EVEN or NONE parity settings)
Baud Rate 9600
Supports HEX & Floating point registers
HEX = Function Code 3
Floating point = Function Code 4
OB737 BMS/ SCADA Modbus register-set OB737_BMS_SCADA_OPC_Register_Settings.pdf
Main Modbus registers
0010： L1 voltage
0012： L2 voltage
0014： L3 voltage
0050： L1 Current
0052： L2 Current
0054： L3 Current
0090： L1 power
0092： L2 power
0094： L3 power
0096： Total power
00D0： L1 apparent power
00D2： L2 apparent power
00D4： L3 apparent power
00D6： Total apparent power
0110：L1 Reactive power
0112： L2 Reactive power
0114： L3 Reactive power
0150： L1 power factor
0152： L2 power factor
0154： L3 power factor
|In Depth||Electricity meters for feed in tariffs (also known as FITs) are part of a Government backed scheme that pays people for generating their own "green electricity" (i.e. photovoltaic, wind, or hydro). The scheme is administered by Ofgem on behalf of the Department for Energy and Climate Change and further information is available from: http://www.ofgem.gov.uk/sustainability/environment/fits/Pages/fits.aspx To apply for the FIT scheme, installations must be in Great Britain and have a meter compliant with the metering legislation in place. This means that the electricity meter must be of an approved pattern or construction in accordance with Schedule 7 of the Electricity Act 1989. Prior to October 2006, only an approval issued under GB national legislation would satisfy this requirement and these meters are listed on the statutory list, known as Schedule 4. Visit the schedule 4 section of the NMO website. From 30th October 2006, “approved” may also refer to an electricity meter type approved by a notified body under the European Measuring Instruments Directive (MID 2004/22/EC). NMO is responsible for designating notified bodies in the UK for the majority of the instruments covered by the Directive and SGS (UK) Ltd have been designated as a Notified Body for the conformity assessment of active electrical energy meters under Annex MI-003. Download MID approval certificates issued by SGS (UK) Ltd on the NMO website. MID approved meters are also required to carry the MID markings as required under the Directive. These consist of the CE marking, the MID marking which is made up of the letter ‘M’ and then the year of manufacture (for example a meter manufactured in 2011 would have the following MID marking ) and a four-digit code representing the Notified Body that approved and verified the meter. - See more at: http://www.bis.gov.uk/nmo/gas-and-electricity-meters/electricity-meters-introduction/Electricity-meters-for-feed-and-tariffs#sthash.WrAsI3ar.dpuf|